By: Oliver Norris, Co-founder
The Art Buyer
1. View 50 artists work and browse over 500 original artworks and prints at each of our events.
2. Relax in our stress-free, zero pressure to buy, gallery environment.
3. We don’t believe VAT should be added to Artwork – so all our sales are VAT free.
4. Free Entry and a glass of wine to view over 50 carefully selected artists.
5. Our organically grown ‘no-loans’ organisation, sell great value artwork onto you.
6. Invest in something you love and hang your investment on the wall.
7. Discover the next big thing in the art world.
8. Our Art Fairs have something for everyone -> abstract works, portraits, landscapes, cityscapes, graffiti art, figurative art, photography, nudes, digital artwork and 3D ceramics.
9. Lemon Art Gallery also exhibit at our Art Fair, showing their best artists paintings.
10. Our organisers are on hand throughout the 3 days of the Art fair to answer any questions or help in any way they can.
1. Exhibit your Artwork in Central London affordably.
2. All styles, types, genres and mediums are considered, including Photographers & 3D Artists.
3. Lowest Entry Fee of any 3 day Art Fair in Central London and no additional spotlight charges, no VAT added to your bill or any other hidden costs.
4. At each event your Art will be viewed by over 3,000 art lovers, buyers, journalists and gallery owners.
5. Several of our artists are now represented by Galleries since showing with us.
6. Network with other artists at our Opening Reception & over the weekend at the Art Fair.
7. Since exhibiting with us, many of our artists have been interviewed and written about Online, within the Art Press and in Art Magazines.
8. Once you have exhibited with us, your profile & example artwork remain on our website indefinitely, showing our continued support to providing you with maximum exposure.
9. Enhance your Art CV.
10. Make a profit; most artists only need to sell 1 or 2 pieces to come away with a nice profit.
New Artist Fair
Blogs and Art Reviews